Saturday, September 15, 2007

smack that!!!

soon its time for me to get back to aussieland n de whole freakin routine starts all over again...this holiday has been more of an emotional roller coaster ride for me....
this is wut i have in my mind rite this moment....i feel de need to freakin shout it all out man!!! argh!!!!!
-had good fun in de 1st two weeks of my holiday, it went downhill after that-lost a fren, apparently cos i'm potrayin de bitchy side of me...but hey if i dun bitch ard here....where else can i just let loose n go completely nuts...? de real world has too much unwritten rules abt how a girl should act anyway....-de fuckin meet up between de two sides of my life cld hv fuckin been better!-i'm ashamed of a certain aspect of my life-make that a huge part of my life...-there r too many if only's goin thru my mind-i jst realised i cant download as if there's no tomorrow edi....fuckin aussieland has download limits-shit....that means i have de whole of season two of house md to watch!!! shiiitttttt-i have to start packin again....AGAIN I TELL U!!! i hate livin out of suitcases n travellin from my current freakin country to another fucked up one-aussieland isnt that bad....if only de ppl i love are ard me there-hey at least i hv leah....-that reminds me...i hvnt bought her anythg-i have a new ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <---it means a lot to me...-i have a serious crush on dat actor surya....gawd he's so freakin good lookin-i hope my bf still loves me...i'm fuckin screwed up man-i realised, drg thaipusam that is, that i loveeeeee urumi melam....goodness i wanna dance jst listenin to them play man!-my bf just told me he loves me out of de blueeeeee.....*umah umah to u baby*-i love indian boys...n anyone with a nice goatie....n a cute butt....n sum freakin confidence...brownie points if he can play an instrument -de song new york nagaram from sillunu oru kadhal is mkg me so sad....maybe cos it had sumthg to do wid bein away frm ur loved ones...-ok this is especially to kumar n mark...both of them r sexy nearly 30 yr old hotties.....kumar's 28 i thnk....n mark's 26?...ahh who cares abt age, they're hot.....lolz...so yea, i'm so freakin sorry i cant meet up with u guys this time...situasi not rite laa...i'm really very very very sorry...i'm sure the time will come fr us.....-i hope my baggage is not too heavy...it'll be a pain...-i'm broke....damn it...i soooo wanna be a housewife when i get married...tkg care of de house isnt so much of a hard thng to do...i'm dreadin bein a mother tho....its a freakin full time job...n i realise now how much of influence parents have on their children, and the ppl ard them-in god's grace...i really hope everythg works out fine for everyone...-my thoughts r jst so bloody random-i'm still tryin to learn hindi....-i really wanna get a tattoo...intially i wanted to get a rose, but now i'm like a star wld be nicer...n maybe de initials 'rv' sumwhr below it..-i'm really gonna miss de familiarity of my country...its nice bein sumwhr whr u belong....personally, i think asians in aus r treated like how we treat indons n banglas here....oh my god!-so many hopes...blgh-i luv his parents...everythg also ok...den always willing to talk...everytime also smile n laugh laugh...always askin fr me...i feel as if i belong there....as if i'm one of them...i dun feel out of place....it feels like, home....damn!-one of his younger bro is soooooo cute!!!!!(i havent seen enuff of the other) ... oh my goodness i wanna pinch his cheeks....he's 19 mind you...oh wait...is he 20 this yr? not sure....bt he's always so shyyy...bt oh so smart!!!....i dun care....he's cute...n he's shy!!!....oh i got ideaaaa...baby, act shy sumtimes can ah??? hehe....dun blame me kutti....it's ur bro's fault!!!-i'm bored...
k den....i'll update later when i got mood....take care u guys... 02-17-2007 at 09:30 AM

No comments: