Saturday, September 15, 2007

do u know that no dont mean yes, it means no?

it's been a while since i carressed my beautiful boobs, clits n ass blog...been an interesting week...had so much stuff happenin one after the other....tests, assignmnts, reports, oh my goodness u name it laa....i never felt this stressed last yr drg the sem!!! it was not jst a full on week....it was one hella full on week!!!! best part i was ovulating n hvg ths much stress...hate it when that happens...fuckers dunno i only hv a certain amount eggs to waste laaa...this month's egg wasnt happy i'm sure...i was supposed to pamper her (read: make full use of my hormones) n feel feminine!! bastards go n do this to my hormones n egg edi :(
anyway...with the help of good quality heavy metal songs....i made it thru...butttt my hp headsets is ailling.... :( gahhhh!!!
on a brighter note tho, i've met a few interesting ppl of late...one of them is cmg to syd, n apparently he's gonna come down to melb...(yay!)....another 2 brothers...gosh i honestly feel so bloody wrong i hv them both on my list...dun ask me y! the younger one's too young fr me! i swear if i flirt with him, i will be charged as a pedeophile lolz! but the shitty thng is the elder one is ALSO younger den me!!! *smacks head*
i'm old man, damnit...n wut am i doing? still banging ballz!
random thought: this month's ovulating is gtng more n more extreme than the previous months....oh goodness baby come save me!!!! i need a real man to handle me!!!!
i wanna rant....but i dunno wut to rant abt, kinda happy cos i'm goin drinking at fren's plce n clubbing tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesh!!! *note to self: don't get pregnant*
aiyah fuck it lah i got no mood to blog...not as if anyone's reading anyway (i'm assuming no one reads cos i dont get a fuckin comment!!! baseless assumptions, i know....but to all the faggots n sluts out thr leave a footprint laa!)
p/s: according to pussycatdolls ---> it's funny how a man just thinks about cha'....., u gotta real big heart but i'm looking at cha'......, u got a real big brains but i'm looking at cha'...., my question is, when will this phase in a man end? 04-26-2007 at 11:11 PM

No comments: