Saturday, September 15, 2007

de negative side of me

have anyone got the feeling as if u know u cannot do it, but de ppl ard u keep sayin that u can, but u really really know there's just too much...i try n try to get all thse info up my head bt i really really dunno wut i'm readin....whn i close de book n try n recall wut i read i cannot remb anythg....oh hell sumtimes i think y do i even bother hvg ppl close to my heart, when in de end everyone is really gonna think about themselves anyway....i was talking to a fren n we both agreed how really in de end of de day, u r living by urself...suddenly it hit me, i'm really very alone....its either i survive or i dont
which obv'ly brings me back to square one...how am i be able to survive if i cant even survive this hurdle? fuck others n how they perform la, everyone have their own strength n weaknesses...but for me i think my ultimate fear is being alone....i fear things not wrkg out fr me, n ppl not wanting my company anymore cos i failed to do sumthg, i fear not bein able to get thru sumthg, basically i fear being left outside in de cold harsh world out thr, just simply alone
p/s:i really sincerely hope no one leave comments about bein positive, i'm honestly sick of it...i'm sick of others tlg me vino you can do it, think positive n just try ur best....i know u guys luv me, n just wishing the best fr me....n i truly appreciate that...bt really dont leave such comments....i think all thse few weeks hv been tkg a toll on me, so much so i think i lost my identity...i dun know who i am anymore...n its scary cos i find myself staring into space more often nowadays...jst staring n bein blank...n shiverin.... 06-15-2007 at 07:12 AM

No comments: