Saturday, September 15, 2007

emo post cos i'm pms-ing

caution:very lovey-dovey emo post....
i realise how much my life revolves ard my bf...i call him when i'm bored/stressed/scared/drg de extremeties of my emotions...or when i feel like tlg him hw much i luv n miss him...bt sumtimes my ego get more of me n i end up tellin i jst wanna kacau him...best part he wld be in office(wid all his workmates/boss to eavesdrop at our conv...n he still manja wid me-while tryin to be macho at de same time...lolz its jst so cute)....he is my friend...he is my comfort zone...my love..
n when he's not ard...or if i'm nt in de situation to be able to reach him, i feel very restricted...n very stressed...as if someone's holdin me back n at thse moments i jst feel like takin de next fuckin flight home n nvr come bck....
i hv thought of doin that...n nearly went ahead in doin that...bt i guess i didnt hv enuff guts to go ahead with it...maybe cos i wanna finish this fuckin deg so badly...
bt if i told him to leave everythg n come be with me, i know he will.....
*wipes tear*
more often den not (esp when i'm walkg to/from class alone) i find myself laughin to all de ridiculously fun times we had together...its amazing how full blown real tough, i-mean-no-nonsense guy(both physically n emotionally) can be like a small when he's ard me...he's so independent, yet when i'm ard him he loves to be spoilt...n he jokes ard like a small boy...
yet he can go on n on n on abt his principles n outlook on life....altho i hate to admit it, most if not all of his observations abt ppl turn out 2b true...
de goals he sets fr himself, n de amt of work n effort he puts in to achieve it....is so mch i dun thnk a normal person can take it...i did try it, oh so many times....n i cannot take it...de dicipline he has is so ridiculously high...
i miss him heaps....so much so everytime i see any one of our pics in my room i start thnkg abt that particular time...how i coaxed him to go bath so we can leave home a lil earlier...how when i'm blaberrin abt sumthg ridiculous he'll come n pose to shw off his muscles to me...or how when i was slpg he always made sure my head was on his arms cos i used to tell him lst yr that i luv slpg on his arms/chest...or how when i'm ironin he'll peek thru de door n make funny noises....how he used to tell me i'm beautiful...
or even how he holds me, looks at me, tells me he loves me so much dat he cant live widout me... 03-08-2007 at 06:30 AM

Rajinesh
aiyee c dis gal...posting notty notty stuff...hehe nice blog kty...i like...:)

No comments: