Saturday, September 15, 2007

hormones...

its been like eons since i actually blogged here, n i kinda miss it...i miss readin comments left by u guys...i miss bein critised/loosin friends over posts...hahaha that was so drama-fied...but i guess if anyone hv got probs with how i am, then too bad la...i like bein this way...i'm done bein nice...n sum friends who i c day in day out currently wld know wut i'm talkin abt...
so yea abt commentin abt my posts, jst to quote p. diddy n xtina aguilera:-
"i know ur gonna like it.. ~i know~ ..so tell me how u want it ~tell me~"
-tell me already!!!-
i wanna dance....damn it its been sum time since i actually danced...n i din realise it until jst now after lab xf ask to go clubbin...bt honestly i really dun thnk muoss ppl wld club, as in club club...its not like got any cute guys goin also...damn saddenin la muoss ppl...no offense la bt i dun like dem...gahhh i got ideaaaa...wonder if yogesh wld follow...hahaha it wld be soooo damn nice seein him drink n get to knw de ppl der....fella really needs HELP(making friends i mean) instead of SALP....
i fuckin hope de chances of him readin this is zilch...xf u better not tell him i tell u...even if u tell i cant be bothered la...its not as if he'll even come up n ask wats my prob also...*ignorant doink* oh, i think his full name is yogesh jellah(i saw his name in my grp list)....hahahah that sounds damn wrong man!!no no i dun think thats his name...i think i confuse with de lebanese jelab drink
i still love my bf to bits thank u very much, n i'm NOT stalking yogesh...no point to stalk also...try n poke fun also he goes...*huh?*
y am i goin on n on abt him?
to all de cute n hunky guys out thr, plz la make urself visible ard me...let me feast my eyes on sum cute butt/body/etc etc....damn sad-dening how de guys ard me r all skinny...or faggot-ish...or jst plain eww...i need some REAL testosteron(did i spell that rite ah-shit i'm gonna fail bio)
ok this is soo fuckin weird...i jst had a call....from i dunno who de line was fuckin bad...apparently he's frm de grp sittin in frnt of me drg ibs prac(yogesh was sittin in frnt of me then) sumthg abt hvg my grp's results cos ours is jst so bloody fine......lolzzz...bt anyway...if that was yogesh callin me....hahaha i wld seriously eat myself a cookie man....(wat u wan me to do??? mst celebrate mah!!)...bt yea he said he wld call me back cos fucker dunno inside trams/trains de line is jst so bad..
anywayyyy....life's goin on la...cannot believe its already like thurs...w2 kaput...finito....shittttt soon its gonna be exams....gahhhh...i have this whole week's lecture plus 'tute' to finish up....n i'm fuckin wrkg tom....i thnk i btr get to it like soon...
can more guys plz start liftin weights n not be so lazy? like come on la...its an instant chick puller!!!(no i'm not worried abt my man...)
haha...this is funny...u knw how when raji n i go out rite...obviously me being the very ultra cool gf i make sure he dresses up...i cant help it...he has a super nice body, but will go n pick de damn loose shirts so he's comfy n all? i mean once a while okla....bt sumtimes dress la kan...der i'm goin usin tight n am proudly exposin my cleav-ie all....yea i know i'm blessed, lolz...so yea i'll get him to use de body huggin v-neck shirts n his boot cut jeans n get him to style his hair all la...(i feel like his mum or sumthg gettin him to do this n dat...wuteva i dun care, he looks good lolz) so yea anyway we'll go whr we wanna go...more often den not i will find girls turnin twice to look at him....which is uber cool...bt its de indian girls i dun understnd....hahaha
uc if a girl(heck even another guy) wanna check my man out, by all means go ahead...if u wanna ask him out/wuteva, i'll make sure he go hv a good time...bt wuts de point of lookin n den actin as if u were lookin at sumthg else n actin cool? lemme explain...
baby n i were in sub pyramid...n thr i was tryin to get him to try a baju....so he got off his shirt(obviously in de changin room la bt din close door) n he wore this shirt i gv him...obviously since he looked oh so hot...n since i wanted him to c in de huge mirror i told him to come out la....nxt to our changin room got la this 2 malay girls....n they openly checked him out....thats guts....*applause*
den at de cinema/clubs/wuteva plce dat happened to hv indian girls....yea they look at him n all...bt de moment i catch their eyes they look elsewhr....hahahhaa....i dun understnd, tryin to act cool or scared i go over to them n try to dig their eyes off their sockets wid my ultra hard heels? *pretenders....hates*
as for chinese girls...they check his muscles out....n tried to wait fr my man to pass so that they can check out his ass....haahhahaa *sorry baby, i dun think i told u this part*
i wonder if anyone checks me out that way....wuts wrong wid a little compliment once a while? i was walkg to lab today n on grattan street i saw this guy...in business suit, wid de best tie i've ever seen on a guy(either he's gay or he's got a gf/wife/slpg partner who gotta very nice taste) n i casually said 'hey, nice tie'...he said thanks...walked passed me n said 'god blessed u with a very nice ass'...
yea heck it may be very sexual...bt it certainly put a smile on my face n i'm hvg my mensus-jst got it today...n amazingly i'm not feelin blgh...n hey at least i knw my pheromones r still wrkg...
i guess i can keep commentin i wld luv guys to be more matured/open/wuteva i'm sure u understnd my point...bt until then i'll jst drool wid my bf's pics...
mwah n take care everyone!
03-07-2007 at 11:32 PM

No comments: